What is Spring Cleaning?
Spring cleaning is a thorough cleaning of a house or room, typically undertaken in spring.
Have you ever Spring cleaned?
Whether it was garage spring clean out or a thorough home clean-out from the inside - out. Bin there Dump That can help tackle that project!
To help guide you with your Spring cleaning .. here is a list to follow:
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Clean windows and window seals
- Vacuum curtains and window blinds.
- Wipe down baseboards and shoe molding and dust corners for cobwebs.
- Test all batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Disinfect all door knobs, cabinet handles, and light switches.
- Wipe down oven, coffee maker, stove, and other small appliances.
- Empty crumb tray for toaster and oven.
- Completely empty refrigerator and the freezer.
- Clean each shelf in freezer and refrigerator.
- Pull refrigerator out and clean behind.
- Clean oven and Stove Top.
- Clear out cabinets and disinfect,
- Sanitize sink, inner guards and out of them.
- Re-Organize closet.
- Re-Organize drawers.
- Wash all bedding.
- Rotate your mattress.
- Disinfect all items that include toys, etc.
- Clean the key boards with spray canned air
- Disinfect anything that you are touching constantly. ( mouse, keyboard, etc. )
- In living room remove all pillow covers and cushions and wash them.
- Clean behind the dryer and washer
- Clean out the lint traps.
- Remove everything in the garage and reorganize it.
- Pressure wash floors and out door furniture.
- Clean the window screens with soap, a sponge and water.